Kateryna joined Milot Law in September 2020. Before joining Milot Law, Kateryna articled in and practiced in the areas of civil litigation and class actions. Kateryna is passionate about tax law and ensuring that her clients’ interests and legal rights are protected.
Kateryna is also a member of the executive committee and a newsletter editor of the Taxation Section of the Ontario Bar Association.
In her spare time, Kateryna’s interests include travelling and playing piano.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation candidate at Osgoode Hall Law School
- Master of Laws (GP LL.M.) degree, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Laws (B.C.L.) degree, Ostroh University, Ukraine
- Masters of Arts (M.A.) in International Relations, Ostroh University, Ukraine
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in International Relations, Ostroh University, Ukraine